Direct licensing guidelines (PUBLIC PERFORMANCE AND TRANSMISSION RIGHTS) for Chance MEDIA Pty Ltd trading as Chance MUSIC ABN: 29 062 630 273
1. In the event we license recordings for use in sychronisation or other uses, it remains the responsibility of the licensee to ensure all performance fees are paid in any and every territory where statutes exist requiring payment of performance fees and royalties.
2. At present we do not have the capacity to directly licence any of our sound recordings or music videos for public performance or transmission.
3. Given the legal and administrative costs involved with direct licensing we are unable to offer direct licenses at competitive rates for public performance or transmission. We will review our position every 12 months to consider whether the size and skill base of our organisation enables us to engage in direct licensing.
4. In the meantime, if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of our sound recordings or music videos you should contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) at www.ppca.com.au or call +61 2 8569 1111.
5. If you wish to provide any feedback or comments on our direct licensing policy, please use the contact form at this website.
END OF DIRECT LICENSING GUIDELINES for Chance MEDIA Pty Ltd trading as Chance MUSIC